TAKE AN EXTRA 30% OFF ALL SALE ITEMS
Tap image to zoom.
Hover to zoom.
See all Pixi
Product Sku: 43718444 ; Color Code: 000
Skin that glows all on its own with this exfoliating enzyme peel from Pixi. Resurfaces + loosens dead skin cells with natural fruit enzymes as lactic acid exfoliates gently and cellulose peels polish to reveal bright, smooth skin that stuns. Not tested on animals and paraben-free. Created in London by makeup artist Petra Strand, Pixi is all about flawless beauty without the fuss, providing multitasking skincare + makeup that let natural beauty shine.
How to Use ...
How to Use
- Use morning + evening, 2-3 times per week
- Apply to dry face and neck
- Leave for 5 minutes to let enzymes activate
- Rinse off and pat dry
- For a more intense polish, use fingertips to gently massage face + neck in a circular motion
Content + Care
- Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Lactic Acid, Polylactic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Ceteareth-20, Beraclay Light Red, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyglceryl-3 Cocoate, Butylene Glycol, Maltooligosyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dipentaerythrityl Tri-Polyhydroxystearate, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Polyglceryl-4 Caprate, Polyglceryl-6 Caprylate, Polyglceryl-6 Ricinoleate, Pentylene Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzoic Acid, Tocopherol
Shipping outside of Canada? Shop US or Shop Europe to view international shipping rates and delivery information.
Return or exchange any unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise by mail or at one of our US or Canada store locations.
Visit Returns & Exchanges for more information on completing a return.
Like it? Share it!