BLACK FRIDAY · BUY ONE GET ONE 50% OFF EVERYTHING
Tap image to zoom.
Hover to zoom.
See all Alder New York
Product Sku: 43442854 ; Color Code: 003
Refresh complexion when you need a pick-me-up with these luxurious clay face masks from Alder New York. It’s a spa day from the comfort of your own bathroom, with formulas that target specific issues to bring the best out in your skin. To use, tear packet and apply contents to face + neck. You may start to feel a tingling sensation, which is normal. After 3-5 minutes, rinse off with cool water. Use weekly for best results. Made in America + never tested on animals.
- Brightening: Defy dullness by maintaining brightness and balance, preventing dirt + grime for radiant skin that shines.
- Clarifying: Balance oil levels and leave skin refreshed, preventing dirt + grime from building up without drying skin.
- Hydrating: Moisturize + retain hydration levels while warding off signs of aging and promoting elasticity.
Content + Care
- Brightening ingredients: Water, Kaolin clay, Hydroxypropyl starch phosphate, Moroccan red clay, Titanium dioxide, Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate (vitamin C), Panthenol (vitamin B5), Calendula officinalis (calendula) extract*, Matricaria recutita (chamomile) extract, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl glycol, Citrus bergamia (bergamot) oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) oil, *USDA certified organic ingredient
- Clarifying ingredients: Water, Bentonite clay, Hydroxypropyl starch phosphate, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract*, Salix alba (willow) bark extract*, Glycerin*, Silt, Zinc oxide, Activated charcoal, Panthenol (vitamin B5), Tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl glycol, *USDA certified organic ingredient
- Hydrating ingredients: Water, Kaolin clay, Hydroxypropyl starch phosphate, Panthenol (vitamin B5), Tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), Sodium hyaluronate, Avena sativa (oat) straw extract, Spirulina platensis (spirulina)*, Titanium dioxide, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl glycol, Citrus aurantium (lime) oil, Eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) oil, *USDA certified organic ingredient
- Made in the USA
- 0.8 oz
Shipping outside of the US? See our international shipping rates.
Free pre-paid returns and exchanges for orders shipped to the US. Get refunded faster with easy online returns and print a FREE pre-paid return SmartLabel® online! Return or exchange any unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise by mail or at one of our US or Canada store locations. Made to order items cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Visit Returns & Exchanges for more information on completing a return.
Like it? Share it!