* When Polaroid ended production of instant film, in 2008, Impossible acquired all the film production equipment from the last Polaroid factory in the Netherlands in an attempt to keep instant photography alive.
* The First Flush Edition of the PX 680 Color Shade film is Impossible Project's first experimental color material
* First Flush film gives you a varying color palette, color balance, saturation and contrast with each photo - all within the classic white frame
* Sensitive to light, so shield the film for 3 minutes (upside-down, in a pocket, etc.) while it is developing so you get super colorful and unique photos!
* For use in Polaroid 600 cameras and SX 70 cameras equipped with an ND filter
* Limited availability!
Content & Care:
* Instant film
* Wipe clean
* Pack contains 8 exposures