* When Polaroid ended production of instant film, in 2008, the Impossible Project acquired all the film production equipment from the last Polaroid factory in the Netherlands in an attempt to keep instant photography alive
* Now that the film is back in production (!), Impossible Project has issued this camera kit for UO
* This is a seriously limited edition kit - once it's gone, it's gone!
* Originally made in the '80s, this edition of the Sun 600 features an exclusive silver finish
* Complete with 2 packs of film, the kit provides all you need to start taking pictures - in an instant!
* Don't forget: Polaroid film is sensitive to light, so keep it shielded for 3 minutes (upside-down, in a pocket, etc.) while it's developing so you get super colorful and unique photos
* Pre-installed frog-tongue accessory assists in shielding for those most critical first 15-30 seconds - use it wisely
* UO Exclusive
Content & Care:
* Plastic, electronics
* Wipe clean
* Kit includes: Refurbished Vintage Polaroid Sun 600 Camera, 1 pack of PX 680 Color Shade First Flush Film, 1 pack of PX 600 Silver Shade UV+ Grey Frame film, 1 Impossible Frog-Tongue (attached to camera)